Thursday 18 July 2013

the people i meet | simon






photo credit: london's original dating photographer, saturday night's alright 

The people I meet 
I found Simon really inspiring as he told me all about his work supporting the next generation of football players.  He also takes a great photo!  I love his pictures, as for me they have a real timeless quality. 

Name | Simon
Age  | 23

What is inspiring you right now? | I’m busy all summer working on projects that will help the next generation of young aspiring football players gain the level of fitness that will allow their talent to shine through for longer.  I’m also preparing for my role as a sport scientist at a professional football club.

What is your ideal Saturday night? | My ideal Saturday night would have to involve eating ha!  I have the biggest appetite so whether that be me cooking my special jerk fire dish at home or just going out to eat before enjoying a little nightlife would be cool

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  My worst date would have to be when I was in my teens with a very pretty lady that didn't understand English, (or my English at least lol) cinema paid for, meal paid for, drinks paid for and a lot of awkward silence in between, dating a lady a day after meeting in a club with loud music isn't that wise. Enough said!

And your best? | And well my best date is yet to come, I think ha!

Where are your favourite places to go in London? |  If I'm not on a football pitch or playing ball in a park with friends then you may just find me in Shoreditch. So much diversity and culture around to embrace, a variety of different events and shows to match whatever mood your in. It's just such a vibrant place to be and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...