Friday 19 July 2013

as featured on online dating university
























Are you ready to enrol at Online Dating University?
In my new role as a dating columnist I'm excited to say I have been featured on the cool, new dating site, Online Dating University, talking about my favourite topics of course, photography and dating.  The site acts as a hub for readers to go and find online dating tips, great dating blogs, date ideas and reviews of all the top dating websites.   Check out my article, the top 5 tips for winning profile photos if you have time.

For more photos like the ones used in the article, head to my portfolio/website www.saturdaynightsalright.com.  If you would like to book a photo shoot or just have a chat about what it might entail, send me an email to saskia@saturdaynightsalright.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...