Thursday 15 August 2013

the people i meet | stephen















photo credit: london's original online dating photographer, saturday night's alright


The people I meet

I met Stephen through my cool friend Clive.  Any friend of Clive's has got to be OK, right?  He sure is.  Stephen is one of the good guys and a very cool film-maker.  I love hanging out with other creatives.  We did a shoot round the Barbican and the photo directly above is my favourite photo so far of 2013.  I think it's the gritty, edginess that does it for me.  It's very raw and masculine which makes a nice change from a lot of my work.


Name  |  Stephen
Age  |  Old enough ;)

What is inspiring you right now?  |  The sunshine

What is your ideal Saturday Night? |  It wasn't really a Saturday night more like an afternoon but the most recent fun Saturday I had was indoor karting a few weeks ago with friends for a birthday, it was awesome.....

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  I can't really recall ha! 

And the best?  |  The best date I've been on was at a place on the King's Road.  She'd arranged it so that at the time we would be the only people in the restaurant - we had the staff's undivided attention.  The gesture was unforgettable ;)

Where are you favourite places to go in London?  |   I like Victoria Park, the Regent's Canal, Shoreditch... to name a few

If you fancy some photos like Stephen's, then don't hesitate to drop me a line - I'm very sociable.  You can find me here at Saturday Night Towers or email me on saskia@saturdaynightsalright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...