Thursday 1 August 2013

the people i meet | sean








photo credit: london's original online dating photographer, saturday night's alright

The people I meet

I was lucky enough to work with Sean a couple of weeks ago on a fashion shoot.  The brief was "rock 'n' roll, baby" and so I knew I had to be involved.  Sean is a great model to work with.  He knows his stuff, is easy going and fun to hang out with.  Can't ask for more than that.  I'm definitely going to be working with him again so watch this space.


Name | Sean (Seong -Il)
Age  | 20

What is inspiring you right now? | My work, my music, dancing and my girlfriend.  I am outgoing and hardworking.  I can't help being determined when I am doing everything I love.

What is your ideal Saturday night? | My ideal Saturday night is to go out with friends and dance really hard with my b-boys and b-girls.

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  My worst date would be with a girl who has a poor attention span, does not connect with me, has drastic differences in her opinions and is materialistic.

And your best? | A girl I met who is now my girlfriend.  We connected instantly and well, we laugh, we smile, we have loads in common, she's interesting, engaging and willing to try new things and have a laugh about it. 

Where are your favourite places to go in London? |  I love the South Bank, Trafalgar Square and walking around St James Park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...