Thursday 8 August 2013

the people i meet | cath











Photo credit: london's original online dating photographer, saturday night's alright

The people I meet

I met Cath through a very good friend of mine and am pleased to say that I now think of her as one of my very good friends.  I like it when life pans out like that.  We headed to balmy West London to take these summery shots.  Holla if you like them.


Name  |  Cath
Age  |  34, almost 35  :(

What is inspiring you right now?  |  My job inspires me every day with all the different, amazing, passionate people I get to meet. 

What is your ideal Saturday Night? |  My ideal Saturday night is with a small group of friends, some great food (sometimes cooked by me), wine and lots of laughter, jokes and silliness. 

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  I met a lawyer for an after work drink, I thought I looked quite glam.  I've never had such bad chemistry with someone and there was literally nothing to say.  He answered all my questions with one word answers, didn't even ask how I was and then he told me his colleagues had lent him some clothes to wear in his profile pics to help him look cool.   Say no more.....

And the best?  |  I am still waiting for one to call the best!

Where are you favourite places to go in London?  |   Nice bars in West London, walks on the Thames, shopping in Westfield, markets, Alfie's Antique Markets, Marylebone, new restaurants and anything gastronomic. 

If you fancy some photos like Cath's, then don't hesitate to drop me a line - I'm very sociable.  You can find me here at Saturday Night Towers or email me on saskia@saturdaynightsalright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...