Thursday 22 August 2013

the people i meet | deryl















photo credit: london's original online dating photographer, saturday night's alright


The people I meet

Hey guys, come and meet Deryl.  This girl sizzles and smoulders on camera and is a lot of fun to do a shoot with.  She was looking after a naughty dog called Bailey on the day of our shoot and let's just say I now totally understand why they say never work with animals or children.   

P.s. I think it's safe to say Deryl's worst date has gone straight to number one in the worst date charts...

Name  |  Deryl
Age  |  39

What is inspiring you right now?  |  Yoga, exploring new beaches, camping, my laden apple tree, finding pubs with good pool tables, writing poetry, making up silly songs and cycling everywhere. 

What is your ideal Saturday Night? |  A few beers, a game of pool and seeing a new rock/indie band in a small London venue.

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  The worst would have to be vomiting whilst being given a massage (he'd cooked me chicken and rice on date number 3). 

And the best?  |  The best would have to be the most recent with a new lovely man where we did all the things that make up my ideal Saturday night, as per above, and discovered we have the same taste in music (although he beat me at pool).

Where are you favourite places to go in London?  |   I like the Barbican, Sadlers Wells, Lloyd Park (Walthamstow), Epping Forest, the canal from Victoria Park to Islington, the Southbank, 12 Bar Club, Dublin Castle and Monarch pubs in Camden. 

If you fancy some photos like Deryl's, then don't hesitate to drop me a line - I'm very sociable.  You can find me here at Saturday Night Towers or email me on saskia@saturdaynightsalright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...