Thursday 11 July 2013

the people i meet | michaele































photo credit: london's online dating photographer, saturday night's alright

The people I meet

People often ask me about who the people are on my blog and so today I'd like to introduce you to Michaele.  We recently enjoyed a brilliant shoot together, taking to the streets of Dalston armed with a huge bag of props and a great summery vibe.  We ended up in Stoke Newington's cemetery just in time for the Golden Hour (that gorgeous time of night that us photographers love when the sun goes down). 


Name  |  Michaele but you can call me chickfizz

Age  |   I would have to kill you if I told you!

What is inspiring you right now?  |  I'm loving this weather, I am definitely meant to live somewhere warm!  So the sun is inspiring me to get out in the garden and grow vegetables again.  It's also great to have friends over for BBQs.  It's making me want to get out there and go on dates that involve drinking chilled wine in the sun.

What is your ideal Saturday Night? |  Dinner with friends - lots of great food, wine and laughter.  Then maybe jump in a cab and dance the night away at a club. 

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  Too many worst dates to mention!  But probably when he spent most of his time on his Blackberry and I made the fatal error of being nice and buying him a drink in return thus prolonging the agony.  I'm much more ruthless now!

And the best?  |  The best dates are the ones where you just feel comfortable straightaway and if you're lucky you get a kiss at the end of the night. 

Where are you favourite places to go in London?  |   Well I love Hackney, it's where I've always lived.  I was here well before the hipsters moved in!  So I love all the new bars and restaurants opening up but also like that I know everyone on my street.  I'm not going to tell you the best bits though as then everyone will turn up LOL. 

If you fancy some photos like Michaele's, then don't hesitate to drop me a line - I'm very sociable.  You can find me here at Saturday Night Towers or email me on saskia@saturdaynightsalright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...