Thursday 25 July 2013

the people i meet | emma







photo credit: london's only online dating photographer, saturday night's alright
The people I meet 

Today I want to introduce you to the very gorgeous Emma.  We did our shoot round the back of the Southbank and I learned a lot from this shoot, namely don't ask your clients to kneel near a dead badger type creature no matter how good the shot.  Sorry Emma, lesson learned! ;) 

Name | Emma
Age  | Old enough to know better aka the wrong side of 40

What is inspiring you right now? | Right now it is people who remain calm under pressure.  I’m trying to be more like that but sometimes I wish I was more poker player like when it comes to stressful situations.  That and the music of Tame Impala, which is utterly gorgeous.

What is your ideal Saturday night? | I’m going to sound very boring but going out for a nice meal – either with my other half or with friends.  Sitting down to dinner somewhere you don’t have to cook or wash up and the food is great.  It means you’ve got time to chat properly and enjoy other people’s company.  I used to like going dancing and still would, but who wants a 40+ person in a club?  Lol

What is the worst date you've ever been on?  |  My worst date was through a newspaper singles service.  The guy was pompous and kept correcting me.  So that was nice.

And your best? | I guess it has to be the first date I had with my current partner.  We went for lunch and were chatting for so long that other diners came and went and we were still in the restaurant.  When you click, you click!

Where are your favourite places to go in London? |  I like things to be easy to get to and tend to stay local – so I like to head to Exmouth Market on Saturday mornings.  It has lots of nice places to eat and interesting shops.  Brill is my favourite place for lunch on Saturday – coffee and a smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel and a browse of the CDs on sale.  Clerkenwell Tales bookshop is always worth a browse too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...