Tuesday 2 July 2013

stuff to do on dates - antique shopping















































photo credit: london's online dating photographer, saturday night's alright

Are you struggling to come up with new places to go on your dates? 
OK, this may sound square, and not much like me at all, but I've always enjoyed a bit of antique shopping on dates. Bit classier than car boot sales and edgier than Sunday markets.   (Hmm dating in your 40s is really not the same as in your 20s.  Times sure have changed).   Anyway one of my favourite dates - way back when - was hitting Alfies Antique Market in Marylebone.  I'm pretty sure I saw Brix Smith Start while I was there - and she is one cool woman.

I recently checked out New Vintage in Battersea with my camera so that I could share some of the magic and inspire you to give it a go.  I'm currently saving up for the table with Marilyn on it.  Let me know if you take me up on this idea or, if you are already a fan, where you usually go.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...